Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sonic tattoo

    sonic tattoo

    Meggies Sonic Tattoo by pikuchan. Meggies Sonic Tattoo

    Total Badass With Sonic Tattoo

    Sonic the hedgehog tattoo · slevee tattoos, awesome tattoo

    lock and key tattoo

    Sonic tattoo by ~robotsixx on deviantART

    Best sonic tattoo ever.

    Sonic tattoo

    Meggies Sonic Tattoo Meggies Sonic

    Personally I don't like tattoos too much, so I would never get one.

    Super Sonic and Tails Tattoo by ~Sinister-Laugh on deviantART

    then Sonic Tattoo can gladly assist you with laser fading,

    people here bashing on anime tattoos would defend video game tattoos?

    He went ahead and had Peter do a tattoo of Sonic the Hedgehog.

    This is my first tattoo idea. I wanted a Sonic and Shadow tatoo,
    Source URL: http://tattooudunen.blogspot.com/2011/10/sonic-tattoo.html
    Visit Tattoo Udunen for daily updated images of art collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List